While in Google Calendar, to restore a deleted event, please see the following steps:
- Go to Settings in the top right hand corner, then click Trash
- Click the Restore arrow next to the event you would like to restore
Please note: This process is only for migrated users to add other migrated users' calendars as nonmigrated users do not yet have a Google Calendar.
- Hover your cursor over the calendar you would like to share and click the 3 vertical dots then select Settings and sharing
- You have the following options to share your calendar:
- Under Access Permissions, click the Get shareable link button
- Under Share with specific people, click the + Add People button and enter the name or email address of the individual or MCommunity group that you would like to add, along with the permissions you would like allow those who you are sharing the calendar with to have then click Send
For more information on sharing your calendar, please see here.To accept a shared calendar invitation:
- You will receive an email invitation to the calendar but you must click the link provided in the email to add the calendar
- Meetings can be created from either source (Gmail or Outlook) and accepted meetings will appear on the recipients respective calendar
- Events created in Gmail for a non-migrated user will explicitly state you are unable to view that person’s calendar
- For meeting updates, you MUST accept the updated meeting time if you wish for it to appear on your calendar - this applies to both Gmail and Outlook
- Meeting invitations sent to migrated users from Outlook (non-migrated users) should only be sent to their UMICH email address (email@example.com)
- If a meeting invitation is sent to their UM-Flint address, migrated users will NOT have the option to accept, tentatively accept or decline the invite in Gmail.